The Mitsubishi 24,000 BTU multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-3C24NAHZ) is an extremely efficient low-temperature heating and cooling option that can handle three zones.
Mitsubishi's current 24,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-3C24NAHZ. This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units that can range up to 18,000 BTU. The MXZ-3C24NAHZ is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications. This system is ideal for customers that are looking to cover 2-3 zones in regions that have temperatures that consistently drop below 0 degrees F.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up indoor units to the MXZ-3C24NAHZ, you'll need refrigerant lines. There can be two different combinations for this outdoor unit: 1/4" & 3/8" for 6,000-12,000 BTU units and 1/4" & 1/2' for 15,000-18,000 BTU units. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- 2-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- Yes (Hyper-Heating)
- 24,000 BTU
- 23,600 BTU
- 25,000 BTU
- 27,000 BTU
- -13 F
- 14 F
- up to 1000 sq ft
- Noise Level: Cooling: 54 Decibels
- Noise Level: Heating: 58 Decibels
- Size W: 37 13/32"
- Size: H: 41 9/32"
- Size: D: 13"
- Weight: 189 lbs
- Electrical: 40 AMP