Got Ductless is proud to offer free shipping, depending on location/state, for orders over $399*. Exclusions include west coast states (Oregon, Washington, Idaho) due to the shipping costs we incur by shipping from the east coast. We deliver to your home or office in 48 states. Due to the high costs, we are only able to offer this service in the Contiguous United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any area which would require a ferry or air freight, please contact us for a shipping rate.
Got Ductless delivers your systems fast and hassle-free.
How Fast Will My Items Be Shipped?:
We require several days to prepare the item(s) to be shipped. Once the order is shipped please allow 1 to 10 days for the package to be delivered to your door. It will depend on your location. Most small items (under 100lb) are shipped via UPS or FedEx. The larger items (over 100lb) are shipped with LTL (less-than-truckload) common carriers such as R&L Carriers, Central Transport, and Road Runner. All deliveries are curbside unless otherwise stated. Liftgate service is not included with most residential deliveries based on the weight of the product(s) but can be purchased at check-out. Appointment deliveries are default with our shipment: the customer must be communicable as the carrier will not deliver the package unless the carrier speaks with them. Please contact us if you require special shipping arrangements.
What is Liftgate?
A liftgate is a hydraulic platform located in the rear of the trucks that carry the package from the truck height to the ground (curbside).
What is Curbside?:
We strongly recommend you make prior arrangements to have one or more people or have power equipment such as a forklift, to help you lower and move the packages from the truck to its final destination.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Some of our freight shipping carriers are Estes Express, R&L Carriers, Ward Trucking, and Daylight Transport.
- Shipments are generally delivered Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time.
- All freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. No exceptions.
- Freight shipments to addresses marked residential at checkout will have an appointment made prior to delivery.
- All deliveries are curbside. For in-home delivery or special requests, please contact us before placing your order.
- Shipments marked as commercial will be attempted during normal business hours. If your order is shipping to business and requires an appointment or liftgate, please list it in the order notes section.
- Requests to change a shipping address after an item is shipped will be billed at the actual carrier rate for the change.
BEFORE THE DELIVERY
- As soon as your order ships you will get an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer.
- If your item is shipping to a home you will receive a phone call from the carrier to set up a delivery appointment. At this time, you can give any special notes about the delivery to the carrier. Most carriers are able to accommodate requests like a call an hour before the delivery.
- Make sure that someone is at the delivery location during the set window. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment at the agreed upon a time you may be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Once the driver arrives, please inform them that you would like to inspect the item. This can be done before or after it is removed from the truck but before signing any documents.
- Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- Note all issues on the bill of lading before signing for the item.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the delivery and it will be sent back to us.
- If possible, please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
- The delivery receipt is a legal, binding document. If you sign without any notes, you have indicated to the trucking company and Got Ductless that the items were received in good order.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH CONCEALED DAMAGE?
- If you accept a shipment and sign the BOL and then unbox the shipment and find concealed damage, you then have 3 business days to report it back to Got Ductless in order to receive a replacement.
- If concealed damage is found that is noteworthy, please send all photo images and information to Got Ductless so that we can file a claim with the carrier and proceed with the replacement
- Got Ductless will inspect the concealed damage and advise on next steps based on damage and customer priorities.
- If concealed damage is not reported within 3 business days, Got Ductless is not liable and will not be required to send a product replacement.
- We do encourage our customers to inspect the product thoroughly upon arrive to ensure a safe and hassle free shipping policy
SMALL PACKAGE SHIPMENTS
Shipments sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS are handled differently than freight shipments. If you ordered a smaller item (under 100 lbs) you can expect it to arrive within 1-4 business days. Shipping tracking information is sent via email as soon as a label is created and will generate information as soon as UPS moves it within their network.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH LOST/DAMAGED MERCHANDISE?
- If an item is lost, please report it back to Got Ductless. We can work with UPS as the shipper to try to trace the shipment. If the unit is damaged, please report/file claim that the shipment is damaged and communicate with Got Ductless. We will file a claim on our end as well.
- If product is lost or damaged and is reported to Got Ductless within 3 business days of expected delivery (or within reasonable delivery frame), Got Ductless will send a replacement. If Got Ductless does not receive confirmation within 3 days of expected delivery, we will assume you have the received the product safely.