GotDuctless is proud to offer free shipping on orders of different sizes and different parts of the country. We deliver to your home or office in 48 states. Due to the high costs, we are only able to offer this service in the Contiguous United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any area which would require a ferry or air freight, please contact us for a shipping rate.
GotDuctless delivers your systems fast and hassle-free.
How fast the items will be shipped:
We require several days to prepare the item(s) to be shipped. Once the order is shipped please allow 1 to 10 days for the package to be delivered to your door. It will depend on your location. Most small items (under 100lb) are shipped via UPS or FedEx. The larger items (over 100lb) are shipped with LTL (less-than-truckload) common carriers. All deliveries are curbside unless otherwise stated. Liftgate service is included with most residential deliveries based on the weight of the product(s). Please contact us if you require special shipping arrangements.
What is LIFTGATE:
A liftgate is a hydraulic platform located in the rear of the trucks that carry the package from the truck height to the ground (curbside).
What is CURBSIDE:
We strongly recommend you make prior arrangements to have one or more people or have power equipment such as a forklift, to help you lower and move the packages from the truck to its final destination.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Some of our freight shipping carriers are Estes Express, R&L Carriers, Ward Trucking, and Daylight Transport.
- Shipments are generally delivered Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time.
- All freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. No exceptions.
- Freight shipments to addresses marked residential at checkout will have an appointment made prior to delivery and generally include a liftgate if the item being received is over 150 lbs.
- All deliveries are curbside. For in-home delivery or special requests, please contact us before placing your order.
- Shipments marked as commercial will be attempted during normal business hours and do not include a liftgate. If your order is shipping to business and requires an appointment or liftgate, please list it in the order notes section.
- Requests to change a shipping address after an item is shipped will be billed at the actual carrier rate for the change.
BEFORE THE DELIVERY
- As soon as your order ships you will get an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer.
- If your item is shipping to a home you will receive a phone call from the carrier to set up a delivery appointment. At this time, you can give any special notes about the delivery to the carrier. Most carriers are able to accommodate requests like a call an hour before the delivery.
- Make sure that someone is at the delivery location during the set window. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment at the agreed upon a time you may be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Once the driver arrives, please inform them that you would like to inspect the item. This can be done before or after it is removed from the truck but before signing any documents.
- Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- Note all issues on the bill of lading before signing for the item.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the delivery.
- If possible, please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
- GotDuctless is not responsible for any damage that is not noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- The delivery receipt is a legal, binding document. If you sign without any notes, you have indicated to the trucking company and Total Home Supply that the items were received in good order.
- Please contact us at (866) 399-0206 as soon as possible to report the damage.
SMALL PACKAGE SHIPMENTS
Shipments sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS are handled differently than freight shipments. If you ordered a smaller item (under 100 lbs) you can expect it to arrive with one of these carriers.