• Provides protection against drain pan overflow.
• Powered by the indoor unit and no batteries required.
• LED indicator that provides fault history.
• Can be wired in both Normally Open and Normally Closed systems.
• Installation directly on primary drain pan or clipped to coils above primary drain pan. • No moving parts.
Mitsubishi M-Series: MSZ, MSY, MFZ
Mitsubishi P-Series: PKA
Mitsubishi CITY MULTI: PKFY
• PowerInput: 110-230VAC
• Power Consumption: 0.5W
• AC switching capacity: 0-250VAC, 5A, 1250 VA max
• DC switching capacity: 0-30VDC, 5A, 150W
• Switch method: Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC)
Part # SS610E