The Mitsubishi 24,000 BTU single-zone outdoor heat pump (PUZ-A24NHA7) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle areas up to 1,000 sq. ft.
This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units including PLA-A24EA7, PCA-A424A7, PEAD-A24AA7, PVA-A24AA7
The PUZ-A24NHA7 is part of Mitsubishi's P-Series, catering to residential or commercial applications.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up indoor unit to the PUZ-A24NHA7 you'll need refrigerant lines 3/8x5/8"size. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your house electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- -Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 24,000 BTU
- up to 24,000 BTU
- up to 28,000 BTU
- 19.1-24.2 (depends on the indoor unit)
- EER: 11.7-14.3 (depends on the indoor unit)
- -11.6 (depends on the indoor unit)
- -5 F
- 0 F (with wind baffle)
- up to 1,000 sq ft
- Noise Level: Cooling: 47 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating 48 dB(A)
- Size W: 37-13/32 x D: 13" x H: 37-1/8"
- Weight: 179 lbs
- Pre-Charged: 7 lbs 11 oz
- Electrical: 25 AMP
Spec Sheet PLA-A24EA7 PUZ-A24NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PCA-A24KA7 PUZ-A24NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PEAD-A24AA7 PUZ-A24NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PVA-A24AA7 PUZ-A24NKA7(-BS)