The Mitsubishi 36,000 BTU multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-4C36NAHZ) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle up to 4 zones. This is a 3-ton unit.
Mitsubishi's current 36,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-4C36NA2-U1. This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units that can range up to 24,000 BTU. The MXZ-4C36NA2-U1 is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications. This outdoor unit is perfect for customers that have 3-4 zones that they need to condition, and want to avoid using a branch box.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up indoor units to the MXZ-4C36NA, you'll need refrigerant lines. There can be three different combinations for this outdoor unit: 1/4" & 3/8" for 6,000-12,000 BTU units, 1/4" & 1/2" for 15,000-18,000 BTU units, and 3/8" & 5/8" for 24,000 BTU units. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Port Adapters - If you are installing two 15,000-18,000 BTU indoor units to this outdoor unit, you'll need a port adapter. There are other variations that may require adapters as well.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- 3-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 36,000 BTU
- 34,400 BTU
- 36,400 BTU
- 5 F
- 14 F
- up to 1500 sq ft
- Noise Level: Cooling - 54 decibels
- Noise Level: Heating - 56 decibels
- Size W: 37-13/32"
- Size: H: 31-11/32"
- Size: D: 13"
- Weight: 139 lbs
- Electrical: 25 AMP