The Mitsubishi 30,000 BTU multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-3C30NA) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle three zones. This outdoor unit is similar to the MXZ3C30NA however has more connectable capacity.
Mitsubishi's current 30,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-3C30NA2-U1. This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units that can range up to 18,000 BTU. The MXZ-3C30NA is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up indoor units to the MXZ-3C30NA, you'll need refrigerant lines. They can be three different combinations for this outdoor unit: 1/4" & 3/8" for 6,000-12,000 BTU units,1/4" & 1/2' for 15,000-18,000 BTU units, and 3/8" & 5/8" for 24,000 BTU units.. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Port Adapters - You may need port adapters depending on the combination of indoor units that you connect to this 3-zone multi-zone unit. The outdoor unit comes with set sizes but these port adapters allow you to make variations. These are typically not necessary in most applications.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- 2.5-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 30,000 BTU
- 27,400 BTU
- 27,600 BTU
- 5 F
- 14 F
- up to 1250 sq. ft
- Noise Level: Cooling: 52 decibels
- Noise Level: Heating: 56 decibels
- Size W: 37-13/32"
- Size: H: 31-11/32"
- Size: D: 13"
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Electrical: 25 AMP
Mitsubishi Ductless System Guides
Based on 1 review