Skip to content
- Front Wind Baffles allow outdoor units to operate at full capacity down to the temperature ranges shown in the table above.
- Prevents wind from reversing outdoor fan rotation when unenergized .
- Durable and low maintenance construction
- W: 23" x H: 25" x D: 8"
- Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
- Surface Treatment- Polyester Powder Coating
- Material - Alloy Hot-Dip Zinc Coated Carbon Steel Sheet
- Color - Ivory Munsell (Matches Outdoor Units)
- Install outdoor units with the back surface facing wall side to eliminate the effects of external wind
- Outdoor units should not be installed in an orientation or site where the wind blows directly at the back of the unit
- Wind baffle should not be used where there is any obstacle at either side or above the outdoor unit as the discharged air will be blocked
- Refer to outdoor unit for detailed installation instructions