The Mitsubishi 42,000 BTU multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-5C42NA2-U1) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle up to five zones.
Mitsubishi's current 42,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-5C42NA2-U1. This specific outdoor unit of the MXZ-5C42NA2-U1 is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications.
For proper installation, you will need
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It's included with multi-zone systems orders.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home. It's included with multi-zone systems orders.
- Port Adapters (Optional) - Port adapters are sometimes necessary when connecting multiple indoor units to an outdoor unit. See installation manual to see when these items are necessary.
- 3.5-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 42,000 BTU
Dimensions & Specs
- 41 9/32" Height
- 37 13/32" Width
- 13" Depth
- Weight : 189 lbs
- Noise Level: 56-58 decibals