The Mitsubishi 36,000 BTU P-Series Multi-Position ducted air handler provides a solution to cool and heat zones in commercial spaces, or residential homes that need more capacity. It is unique in that it can be installed either vertically or horizontally. The PVA-A36AA7 & PUZ-A36NHA7 has selectable external static pressure: 0.30, 0.50 and 0.80 in.WG with 3 fan speeds at each static setting. It also has a 1 inch R4.2 fiberglass free insulation that reduces condensation and boosts efficiency.
This system is perfect for customers that need to condition an entire house with existing ducted work while still experiencing the savings and comfort that comes with all Mitsubishi products.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up the indoor air handler to the outdoor unit, you'll need a 3/8" x 5/8" line-set kit This is necessary for the start up and operation of the system.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It can also be used with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Outdoor Condenser Bracket (Optional) - This bracket provides an even surface, off the ground, on which to place your outdoor condenser. This bracket can handle up to 400 lbs and is great way to ground your outdoor unit system.
- P-Series (PVA)
- Cooling & Heating
- 36,000 BTU
- 3/8 x 5/8"
- Yes with Kumo Cloud
Indoor Unit: PVA-A36AA7
Outdoor Unit: PUZ-A36NHA7
- Remote Control NOT INCLUDED
- 36,000 BTU
- up to 42,000 BTU
- -8 F
- 0 F (with wind baffle)
- up to 1500 sq ft
Outdoor Unit Specs
- Noise Level: Cooling: 52 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating: 53 dB(A)
- Size W: 41-5/16" x H: 52-11/16" x D: 13"
- Weight: 214 lbs
- Electrical: 30 AMP
Indoor Unit Specs
- Noise Level: Cooling: 30-38 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating: 30-38 dB(A)
- Size W: 25" x H: 59-1/2" x D: 21-5/8"
- Weight: 172 lbs