The Mitsubishi 36,000 BTU P-Series hyper-heat multi-position ducted air handler provides a solution to cool and heat large zones in commercial spaces. It is unique in that it can be installed either vertically or horizontally. The PVA-A36AA7 & PUZ-HA36NKA1 includes high speed heating at start up: Hyper-Heating INVERTER® reduces the time for heating at start up by about half compared to standard models.
This specific outdoor unit allows you to have a wide heating range: heating performance down to -13°F (average of 80% heating capacity). This system is perfect for customers that need to condition an entire house with existing ducted work while still experiencing the savings and comfort that comes with all Mitsubishi products.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up the indoor air handler to the outdoor unit, you'll need a 3/8" & 5/8" kit Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application. The line-set kits come with copper refrigerant lines, condensate drain hose, control wire, and a few other accessories necessary for startup.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It can be installed with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Outdoor Condenser Bracket (Optional) - This bracket provides an even surface, off the ground, on which to place your outdoor condenser. This bracket can handle up to 400 lbs and is great way to ground your outdoor unit system.
- Multi-Position Air Handler
- P-Series PVA
- Cooling & Heating
- 36,000 BTU
- 3/8" x 5/8"
- Yes with Kumo Cloud
Indoor Unit: PVA-A36AA7
Outdoor Unit: PUZ-HA36NKA1
- Remote Control NOT INCLUDED
- 36,000 BTU
- up to 40,000 BTU
- -22 F
- 0 F (with wind baffle)
- up to 1500 sq ft
Outdoor Unit Specs
- Noise Level: Cooling: 52 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating: 53 dB(A)
- Size W: 41-5/16" x H: 52-11/16" x D: 14-3/16"
- Weight: 261 lbs
- Electrical: 40 AMP
Indoor Unit Specs
- Noise Level: Cooling: 30-38 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating: 30-38 dB(A)
- Size W: 25" x H: 59-1/2" x D: 21-5/8"
- Weight: 172 lbs