The Mitsubishi 20,000 BTU dual multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-2C20NAHZ) is an extremely efficient low temperature heating and cooling option that can handle two zones.
Mitsubishi's current 20,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-2C20NAHZ2. This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units that can range up to 15,000 BTU. The MXZ-2C20NA is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Refrigerant Line Set - When hooking up indoor units to the MXZ-2C20NAHZ, you'll need refrigerant lines. They can be two different combinations for this outdoor unit: 1/4" & 3/8" for 6,000-12,000 BTU units and 1/4" & 1/2' for 15,000 BTU units. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Port Adapters - If you are installing a 15,000 BTU and a 6,000 BTU system, you will need a port adapter for the 15,000 BTU indoor unit because of the difference of refrigerant line-set sizes.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- 1.5-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 20,000 BTU
- 20,000 BTU
- 25,500 BTU
- -13 F
- 14 F
- Noise Level: Cooling: 54 decibals
- Noise Level: Heating - 58 decibals
- Size W: 37 13/32"
- Size: H:
- Size: D: 13"
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Electrical: 40 AMP