The Mitsubishi 42,000 BTU single-zone outdoor heat pump (PUZ-A42NKA) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle areas up to 1750sf
This specific outdoor unit allows you to connect a wide variety of indoor units including PLA-A42EA7, PCA-A42KA7, PEAD-A42AA7, PVA-A42AA7
The PUZ-A42NKA is part of Mitsubishi's P-Series, catering to residential or commercial applications.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up indoor unit to the PUZ-A42NKA you'll need refrigerant lines 3/8x5/8"size. Our line-sets kits come in different lengths; however, you can cut the copper pipes to fit your application.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your house electrical panel.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It also comes with snow-risers to provide separation from the ground.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home.
- 3.5-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- 42,000 BTU
- up to 42,000 BTU
- up to 48,000 BTU
- 16.1-21.0 (depends on the indoor unit)
- EER 9.3-10.7 (depends on the indoor unit)
- 9.3-11.6 (depends on the indoor unit)
- -13 F
- 0 F (with wind baffle)
- up to 1750 sq ft
- Noise Level: Cooling: 52 dB(A)
- Noise Level: Heating 53 dB(A)
- Size W: 41-15/16" x D: 13" x H: 52-11/16"
- Weight: 214 lbs
- Pre-Charged: 10 lbs 6 oz
- Electrical: 30 AMP
Spec Sheet PLA-A42EA7 PUZ-A42NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PCA-A42KA7 PUZ-A42NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PEAD-A42AA7 PUZ-A42NKA7(-BS)
Spec Sheet PVA-A42AA7 PUZ-A42NKA7(-BS)