The Mitsubishi 60,000 BTU multi-zone outdoor heat pump (MXZ-8C60NA) is an extremely efficient heating and cooling option that can handle eight zones.
Mitsubishi's current 60,000 BTU outdoor heat pump model is the MXZ-8C60NA2-U1. This specific outdoor unit requires a branch box to be hooked up to it to connect to your choice of two indoor units. The MXZ-8C60NA is part of Mitsubishi's M-Series, catering to residential applications.
For proper installation, plan for:
- Line Set - When hooking up branch boxes to the MXZ-8C60NA, you'll need a 3/8" x 3/4" line set kit.
- Port Adapter - This adapter is required to connect the MXZ-8C60NA to the 3/8" x 3/4" line set kit. Mitsubishi's ADP5834 port adapter is included when you order this condensing unit with a branch box.
Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The disconnect & whip kit comes in each installation kit. It provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your homes' electrical panel.
Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser. It's included with multi-zone systems orders.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condensing unit off of the ground and attached to your home. It's included with multi-zone systems orders.
- 5-Ton Inverter Condenser
- Cooling & Heating
- Up to 8
- 60,000 BTU
- Branch Box
- 60,000 BTU
- 66,000 BTU
- Up to 19.5
- Up to 12.5
- 5 F
- 14 F
- Noise Level: Cooling: 50 decibals
- Noise Level: Heating - 54 decibals
- Size W: 33 1/16"
- Size: H: 33 1/2"
- Size: D: 18 1/2"
- Weight: 302 lbs
- Refrigerant Charge: 10 lbs 9 ozs
- Electrical: 50 AMP